1. Ingredient name : Ascorbyl Glucoside
2. categorization : antioxidants, If more than 2% is contained, skin brightening cosmetics (functional cosmetics)
3. Ingredient definition
This material is a condensed reactant component of Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) and Glucose.
- It is a derivative of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C was not used in cosmetics due to its vulnerability to heat, light and oxidation. However, researchers have produced stable ingredients for heat, light, and oxidation while having a good effect of vitamin C, and that is Ascorbylglucoside.
-When entering the body, it is converted into vitamin C by an enzyme called alpha-glucosidaz, which is equivalent to vitamin C.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea also announced Ascorbyl Glucoside as a skin brightening ingredient.
4. Purpose of use
- It prevents the oxidation of Tyrosine stimulated by Tyrosinase enzymes, preventing melanin pigmentation on the skin, inhibiting the production of freckles.
- It also helps stabilize products by preventing the deterioration of products by oxidation.
There are no comments to display.
Comments can be added by Member only.