1. Ingredient name: Oligopeptide-1
2. categorization: skin conditioning agent
3. Mixing limit: 0.001%
4. Ingredient definition
- A peptide consisting of 53 amino acids. It's called an epithelial cell growth factor.
- It is found by Dr. Stanley Cohen of the United States.
He named the cell 'EGF(Epidermal Growth Factor)' as a meaning of the growth factor of epithelial cells and won the Nobel Prize for his work.
5. Purpose of use
- As you accept EGF that decreases with age through cosmetics, it normalizes the skin's cycle and strengthens the damaged skin barrier, and reduces sagging skin. It helps to make your skin firm, tighter and lively.
There are no comments to display.
Comments can be added by Member only.